In a data-driven world, hiring processes must be streamlined and up-to-date. Online assessment processes provide employers with the right kind of data to help make quick and accurate decisions regarding the candidate’s fit for the position and organizational culture, thus optimizing recruitment and decreasing costs due to errors. After 50 years of benchmarking hundreds of thousands of positions, Adam Milo’s unique professional tools have been validated and adapted to all types of companies, cultures, and positions.
The Importance of pre-employment and candidate assessment in the recruiting process
Traditional Recruitment practices face many challenges:
• Time is of the essence: When recruitment is based on face-to-face or online interviews, coordination requires much time and resources. Online, Pre-employment screening practices can save a lot of time and related costs.
• Making Hiring decisions: Choosing the best fit for a position and the company culture, amongst many seemingly suitable candidates, can be quite the challenge. Using a candidate assessment system as part of the recruiting process helps pinpoint the advantages and disadvantages – and support hiring decisions based on data.
• Bias and Subjectivity: The interview, despite attempts to control for inherent bias, is a limited tool that favors positive interactions over objective suitability to the job requirements. Many suitable applicants may therefore be overlooked when companies rely on the interview as a recruitment and assessment tool.
• Process Management: Valid Data collection and analysis is a challenge when recruitment practices rely solely on the interview. Data is oftentimes lost in the process and of such; it becomes difficult to manage the recruitment process efficiently.
• Complex process: Many companies apply multiple interviews as part of their hiring practices. Such a long and exhausting process wastes valuable time and money for the company and in parallel may exhaust the candidate who may seek employment elsewhere. Using a flexible online assessment system with multiple sources of data will help you save valuable time and provide accurate and relevant data to inform decision making.
So, why use online assessment?
• Convenience: Candidates can schedule their online assessment on their own. The flexibility allows the candidate to take the test at their own convenience and saves much needed time and money on the recruitment side.
• Accuracy: The online assessment ranks candidates' fit for the position and culture based on their suitability score. This data supports decision makers throughout the hiring process by informing them about the candidates' advantages and disadvantages
• Cultural Diversity and Inclusion: Adam Milo's online assessment system ensures an equal opportunity for all: The assessment adheres to stringent professional standards – providing all candidates with a fair, inclusive and non-biased testing experience.
• Data-Driven: Online assessment centralizes the recruitment process and standardizes it. Applying fixed parameters to be measured, data is collected and analyzed by sophisticated algorithms that are able to predict the candidates' fit to the position, as well as, strengths, weaknesses and potential for development in the future. The system can inform hiring managers what to focus on when onboarding and how to manage the candidate once hired.
• Timesaving and Efficient: Adam Milo's online assessment platform optimizes the recruitment and hiring process by saving valuable time expended on administration, operations, screening, multiple interviews and other tools.
Types of assessment
Customized assessment process
The Adam Milo online assessment platform is flexible and adaptable. It can be taken anytime and anyplace. We customize and design each assessment based on the depth of information your company requires for making a hiring decision.
The fast-track assessment
Our advanced system, uniquely tailored to your company’s needs, screen and evaluate your candidates professionally and accurately. The system will provide you with a broad and integrated snapshot of each candidate prior to hiring. It can also rank numerous candidates for the same position or compare them to a general…
VERITAS online assessment tailored to your needs
The Adam Milo online assessment platform includes tests designed to assess: Skills, Working style, Personality, and Integrity. Once completed, the system automatically generates a summary report. The report includes detailed information about the candidate on all parameters, raw scores on each subtest and video clips showing their actual response to…